Sunday, September 26, 2010

Psychogeography 2

For my second psychogeography, I decided to capture "action" and "movement." I've noticed that individuals are constantly surrounded by action and activity, but they don't get a chance to fully examine it. Sometimes, when we witness a quick motion, our eyes cannot travel fast enough to fully see what is moving; all we see is the start and end of this particular activity. This is why I chose to freeze every moving structure, vehicle, or object and examine it as it moves. Some of the pictures I took feature a variety of colors that can almost take the place of a smudged painting. Most of the colors blend together perfectly and develop a beautiful texture. Usually when I take pictures, I ignore the blurry ones; however, this time I decided to examine this mesh of colors and feature it on this page. As I photographed my surroundings, I would either move the camera and capture the still life or keep the camera still and capture the moving life. Either way, I came out with some pretty fascinating photos. I hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. These are cool, and cool pictures, but it isn't the assignment.

    Can you redo for Wednesday, please?

    ReplyDelete